Monday, August 15, 2011

Self Serve Yogurt at Yogurt Spoon! Great Concept. Just Watch How Much You Pour.





My best friend Jon will never say no to frozen treats, even if you caught him leaving an ice cream parlour an hour earlier. So I decided to show him Yogurt Spoon just north of Yonge and Wellesley. Its self serve yogurt, where you pay by the weight. You must be careful however, because what can result is a 12 dollar fusion of every yogurt and topping that my buddy Jon created.




Well as you can see below he really enjoyed his creation. I myself created something lighter for under 5 dollars. Having gone there before I was already aware of how quickly the weight and price can add up.


I really do like this place and recommend everyone try it out especially with the warm days of summer started to ween out.

No comments:

Post a Comment