Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Coolest Couple of the Week

I was walking home a couple nights ago after my buddy Alex's Birthday. As I was passing the new Maple Leaf Square on Bremner blvd, (a fairly new outdoor atrium of flashing lights) I spotted a young couple sharing a skateboard ride. He was holding her tightly by the waist and they zoomed by as her hair was flowing with carelessness. I had no idea where they were coming from or headed towards. I immediately began trying to create an elaborate story about their budding new romance. Maybe I needed a distraction from the glaring million dollars worth of lights and sounds my street had to offer. Or maybe I was fascinated because I too wanted someone to share a skateboard ride with someone. But to do that, I need to learn how to skateboard first.

No comments:

Post a Comment