Monday, July 18, 2011

There Really Is Someone Out There For Everybody!

I was walking home from a haircut one day and before my very eyes I saw such a rare sight that I had to make a mental note of it to later draw. I am a big believer in opposites attract. Why would anyone want to date themselves? Where is the fun in that? So when I saw these two guys walking hand in hand very much in love I was surprised. With the exception of their hair, they were carbon copies of eachother. Their apparel, body type, mannerism was all the same. They both had comic book nerd personas written all over them. My suspicions were made correct when I snuck up closer and listened to their comic book oriented converstation.
These two couldn't have been more perfectly matched for eachother. I guess there really is someone out there for everyone. Just one question though: Who gets first dibs on comic book day?


No comments:

Post a Comment