Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Let's Share Music Together!

My best buddy gets really excited when he discovers new music. No matter where we are he insists on playing it for me, while giving me one earbud and keeping one for himself. I'm sure he knows that I absolutely hate it when he does this. I am not a fan of sharing: not earbuds, not an umbrella in the rain, and most definitely not the food on my plate.

I am sure this uneasiness to share will help explain a lot about my social life... That being said, I am most definitely not one to pass the opportunity to enjoy the bond sharing can create in others. As I was doing a summer walk in the city, I stumbled upon a young couple sharing some music together. They weren't talking to eachother nor were they looking at eachother. But you knew that they were connected by the music they were sharing. Another cool random run-in that summer in Toronto offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment