Saturday, July 16, 2011

Who Needs Caffeine When You Can Order a Side of McSass?

On the days when Im in a rush and don't have the luxury of going to my favourite espresso bar (Ocho: a place so awesome it deserves its own post) for an Americano, I must drive up to the reliable Mcdonald's drivethru. Normally I pull up slighlty groggy and very much in need of my medium black coffee. Well on one particular day I pulled up and as I was digging my pockets for my $1.56, the drivethru attendant began shouting to her coworker
"You best settle down, before I come over and choke you by that tie of yours!"
I was in shuch shock and even a little scared that I no longer had the need for my caffeine jolt. I was awake and alert and ready to tackle my day. Who would have thought that the most interesting character I encountered that day would be at my Mcdonald's drivethru window?

No comments:

Post a Comment